Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life is strange for most. It is not different for me, and there's not much to say regarding the normalcy of my life. I have taken to isolation, and really it's only for the sake of not having to open up, or allow people inside my head. When people do, they either A become enamoured, or B become disenchanted. I guess I would have the effect of polar extremes, but I don't wish to. I wish I could appeal to all people, but that's an unhealthy outlook on life, so I don't exactly know when I'll get beyond the school yard mentality.

I see the world through grey coloured glasses, and I think grey is a wonderful colour, because it's not white and its not black, its somewhere in the middle. However, when you are constantly exposing yourself to the grey side of things you get neither happiness or sadness, just a sort of monotonous deluge of crap. I find myself saying "Fuck it", more and more often. I've come to the conclusion that life is nothing but a game, and that playing the game is far better than being a spectator, no matter how interested of a spectator you are. It's like real world sports, where 99% are spectators, and only a minimal amount are actually engaged in the playing of the game. There are even "players" who merely stand/sit on the sidelines, never getting to ply their trade.

It's analogous to life, because most people have no decision in how the world is run, and the most they can say is that they control their own actions, whether or not they control what compels them to their actions is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment